Search Engine Optimization
Web marketing is a crucial part of your website strategy. Whenever we build a site we take time to discuss marketing activities with our clients and help them to formulate a marketing plan. However, if you already have a site, there are a number of ways we can help you.
High search engine placements are a vital part of your web marketing strategy as they are more art than science. We believe in taking practical steps to assist you in attaining the best possible rankings without making rash promises.
Search Engine Optimization Analysis
- A report
or personalized blueprint for attaining high search engine
placements. We perform the following analyses for you:
Keyword identification & trend analysis
- Identification of the search terms and phrases most relevant to you, which is the most critical part of the process, and will form a base for later optimizations. We work closely with you to identify those terms most relevant to your business, coupling this with research on the terms and phrases that people are currently searching. We also provide a list, which will generate high levels of traffic to your site, and ensure that it’s the right sort of traffic.
Current site ranking analysis
- Using the terms and phrases identified in the previous phase, we then compile a report of where your company currently stands on the top search engines. This enables us to focus on the areas that need the most work.
External link analysis
- We search the web for sites currently linking to you and look at how you’re being linked to and the keywords being used.
- An analysis of your current sites to determine how it will be effectively indexed by search engines when visited. This takes into account the structure of your underlying code, your content, and how well your keywords are reflected in it among many other factors, which when combined can ensure much higher placements.
Site crawling analysis
- An analysis of your sites structure is necessary to ensure that search engine crawlers (a.k.a. spiders) can successfully crawl through your site for their indexing operations. A site, which cannot be crawled properly, will not be indexed properly, thus, resulting in low placements or even no placements under your desired search terms.
- By looking at your close competition we’re able to gauge their current link popularity and build a picture of the strategies they employ.
We assemble the above analysis into an optimization report, providing a detailed list of the necessary steps to a fully optimized site. It will highlight the areas where maximum benefit can be gained based upon the evidence gathered. Furthermore, maintenance steps will be included to ensure that gains in placement are maintained post optimization.